We are seeking an innovative and vibrant Brand Marketing Specialist ;s family in Malaysia. The Marketing Brand Executive implements plans and initiatives relating to the brand, customer experience and loyalty in order to drive the organization’s brand equity. He/She is also responsible for conducting market research activities to forecast emerging market needs that are relevant to the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and plan marketing strategies of the assigned brands.
- Plan and implement ATL & BTL activities such as promotional activities, print advertisements, events, point-of-sales marketing etc.
- Co-work with respective trade channels for promotional mechanisms, special offers, in-store display and POS materials.
- Plan, monitor and review the marketing budget.
- Plan and execute new product launches.
- Conceptualize and initiate digital and social media campaigns by working with various digital agencies.
- Responsible for planning and delivering innovative content across all social media platforms.
- Responsible for content creation including design and copywriting for digital ads and related marketing collaterals.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor competitor’s activities through print, TVC advertisements and data analysis, as well as current market performance trends.
- To assist in the preparation of the presentation deck and data analysis for events/project/department meeting
- All brand management work must contribute towards sales growth and market share gain.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree in Business Studies, Sales, Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, approaches and solutions.
- Strong know-how of marketing function i.e. in the areas of brand management, trade plans, artwork & claims, digital & social media, consumer understanding & engagement, supply chain management & NPDs work with R&D.
- English Language proficiency (Spoken & Written)
In return, we offer the above industry competitive remuneration and benefits package, a positive career development plan and progression.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of their application status.