We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Team Lead to oversee and manage our team of network engineers. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical guidance, coaching, and leadership to the team, as well as managing the day-to-day operations of the team.
· Lead a team of network engineers to deploy enterprise/campus network services at customer premises, inclusive but not limited to Core Switch, Aggregation Switch, Access Switch, Firewall, Router, Wireless AP, Wireless Controller, Network Access Control using 802.1x, etc.
· Act as a technical escalation point for the team and provide guidance and mentorship to resolve complex issues.
· Work closely with the Solutions Team to design and deploy network infrastructure and services according to customer requirements.
· Conduct Technical Workshop with client for deployment design.
· Prepare Low Level Design Documents after conduct workshop with client.
· Manage and prioritize service requests from customers and ensure timely resolution of issues.
· Develop and maintain documentation related to network design, configuration, processes, as-built and acceptance test.
· Collaborate with other departments and teams to ensure that network infrastructure and services meet business requirements and are aligned with overall IT strategy.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in network engineering, with experience in team leadership.
· Strong technical knowledge and experience in network infrastructure and hardware, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
· Experience with network infrastructure protocols such as ICMP, STP, VLAN, OSPF, NAT, DNS, DHCP, 802.1x, AAA, Radius, etc.
· Experience in network deployment of Cisco/Huawei/HP/Aruba/Fortinet equipment’s.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to customers.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team of engineers and provide technical guidance and mentorship.
· Experience with ticketing systems and service delivery management.
· Advantage for CCIE/HCIE or equivalent certification holder.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Technical Team Lead looking for an exciting opportunity to lead a team of skilled engineers and make a meaningful impact on our customers’ networks, we encourage you to apply.