- Responsible in developing and creating training materials & programs that are aligned with the Company’s objectives.
- Deliver learning and development strategies.
- Identify training needs by working closely with the department head across the Company and having a full understanding of their requirements.
- Manage training slides and provide detail SOP information to all employees.
- Prepare training materials to achieve the desired business goals.
- Any ad-hoc task which is required by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Human Resource Management, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Preferably experience in leadership development experience
- Good interpersonal communication skills in interacting with people at all levels professionally.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong in Communication Skills.