Task and Responsibilities
- To support engineering managers on all project activities;
- To work within the engineering team and be involved in all aspects of EPC projects from design, procurement, support construction and commissioning, start-up;
- Review technical inquiries and tender document;
- Participate in design reviews and clarifications at the early stages of process and basic engineering works;
- Assist in costing and budgetary proposal meeting technical requirements;
- Assist in feasibility studies and perform economic evaluation;
- Assist in the design of various plant components, equipment, systems, etc. and be responsible for preparation and submission of engineering design documentation, procurement packages;
- Take part in project planning and scheduling, cost control and project commercial aspects;
- Provide technical support for manufacturing, logistics and installation phases;
- Coordinate as well as technically clarify with local and international suppliers and subcontractors;
- Organize documentation according to the company and project requirements;
- Assist in design verification and approvals in accordance with company procedures and requirements;
- To advise and develop technical constructability and ensure use the right material or things for construction including but not limited to sample submission, MOS, Progress Claim, VO & VE;
- To ensure IFC drawing to site, sample submission as well as mock-up schedule;
- To review as built/ O&M;
- Other extra work assignments from the department when needed;
Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Key focus on electrical design and support for electrical system.
- Preferable to have HT 11, 33 & 132 kV system experience.
- To guide junior Engineer on the assigned task
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent related discipline
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- 1- 2 years working experience in factory construction project will be advantage.
- Familiar with the Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point and AutoCAD
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Familiar in wiring/ Loop/ MCC drawings/ Electrical system;
- Willing to travel in domestic base on project basis
- Autodesk Revit experience will be advantage