- Advocate, evangelise, and build data-fueled products e.g. machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data.
- Conducts research, design and implement cutting edge algorithms to analyse diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes, e.g revenue uplift, cost savings.
- Provide expertise on data science concepts for the broader applied analytics team and inspire adoption of advanced analytics and data science.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proficiency in using statistical analytical tools (SAS, SQL programming).
- FRESH GRADUATES / ENTRY LEVEL APPLICANTS are encouraged to apply.
- Possess positive working attitude, willing to learn, and independent
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and understand basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English is an added advantage.
- Have own transport is an added advantage.