- Assist monthly accounts closing, including preparation of financial statements, supporting schedules, tax computations and related matters.
- Assist daily operations, including consolidate receivables, invoice and payment processing, and data entry into accounting system.
- Ensure all financial data is timely, accurate and complete.
- Prepare audit schedules and GST returns for submissions.
What we’d like to see in the candidate:
- Undertaking or possess Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or equivalent.
- Possess positive working attitude, willing to learn, independent and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English is a plus.
- Have own transport will be added advantage.