As an Admin Assistant is to support users in IT related procurement activities by securing best products/solutions with the most optimal pricing. Ensure that materials, equipment are procured in accordance with specifications, budgets & SOP in a timely manner. Monitor vendors’ performance to ensure deliver goods and services in good quality and timely manner.
- Respond to and resolve request assigned through the ticketing system and ensure SLA is met.
- Vendor sourcing and assessment.
- Data Entry.
- Process PR/PO and invoices.
- Any other duty & responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.
- SPM or STPM.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, etc).
- Good organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and responsible.
- Ability to work under time pressure while maintaining a positive and patient attitude.
- Ability to complete assignments in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.