Fresh Graduate Program:
Fresh Graduate Program hiring in Huawei Malaysia is ongoing. This program offers outstanding local talents fixed-term contracts for an accelerated career, to boost their career while participating in multiple countries’ ICT development.
We will interview and hire fresh graduates and undergraduates who are completing their degrees in the years . You may be completing your study in a few more months, apply and secure your career at Huawei in advance.
1. Fresh Graduates looking for their first employment, both local-based and overseas-based.
and wish to join the teams with a global development platform.
Interview Schedule: Video Interview Ongoing
- Working closely in the sales team to understand customers’ requirements, business environment and formulate project win strategies and value propositions for proposals.
- Engage internal stakeholders such as product, engineering service delivery, assurance when and where required to ensure the proposed solution is supported from order to delivery.
- Supporting presales including solution design, request for quotation, BOQ, pre-sale testing and extensive customer-centric communication to ensure business success.
- Produce and deliver formal technical proposals and solution presentations to key customers.
- Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Solution Teams to ensure that these requirements are implemented in the products roadmap.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, quick to capture business & technical requirements.
- Stay persistent and resilient throughout the project/sales cycle.
- Posses telecommunication and IT knowledge.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Required Degree in Engineering & IT related background or equivalent.
*Positions are offered by Huawei or Huawei’s Service Provider.