At SOLS Energy, we connect people and businesses to real sustainable energy solutions.
The Customer Success Intern will support our Customer Success Department with their day-to-day activities and responsibilities. This includes collecting data on feedback from clients, fielding enquiries to the right departments, and resolving after-sales issues. The Intern will also be responsible to contribute to other assigned tasks in the Department, such as documenting internal processes. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the environment and who loves taking care of customers from A to Z.
What do I need?
– Obtained or currently studying for Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
– Enrolled in a university degree program or graduated in the past 6 months
Preferred experience and knowledge
– Minimum of 1-year working experience in an energy sector
– Knowledge in sustainable and renewable energy
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
– Ability to report on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in a flexible schedule environment;
– Passionate in clean and sustainable energy or in working on real-world climate change solutions;
– Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
– Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
– Great communication and people skills;
– Understanding of the values, principles and objectives of SOLS Energy;
– Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Additional skills that would be great to have:
– Previous experience with customer relationship management (i.e. HubSpot)
– Past employment or project history in sustainable development
– Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia (BM)
– Former experience in customer service / support
What will I do?
– Fielding inbound enquiries
– Resolving after-sales issues
– Activating solar PV systems
– Collecting feedback
– Documenting SOPs
– Closing “Pre-Sales” and “Post-Sales” Tickets
– Collecting and keying in data on client feedback
– Performing system activations in a timely manner
– Keeping our communications channels and reporting “clean.”
– Assist in making sure internal SOPs are up-to-date and client-centric.