What You’ll Do:
- Assist in day-to-day accounting operational related task
- Assist in performing the month end closing activities such as posting journal entries into the ERP system
- Accounting data entry AP, AR, GL, Treasury and related works
- Assist in issuing sales invoices/debit notes/credit notes from the billing requests
- Assist in receiving and processing vendor invoices and payment processing
- Assist in performing reconciliation and accounting schedules
- Assist with filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Work closely with the Finance team to compile and analyse data and track information
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned when required
- Candidate must be currently studying a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy / Commerce Accounting / Finance or equivalent academic background.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and strong communication skills.
- Good team player and possess good working attitude.