– Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
– Collaborate with department HODs to compile a consistent list of requirements and develop job descriptions.
– Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
– Conduct pre-screening interview and review applicants’ profile to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
– Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
– Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer, negotiation of employment terms and prepare offer letter.
– Liaise with payroll team to ensure complete new joiner details.
– Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
– Maintain regular contact with potential candidates.
– Improvement on process flows of the recruitment process and documentation standards.
– Prepare and analyze recruitment reports and provide feedback and recommendations.
– Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
– Perform onboarding process & conduct employee orientation for new joiners.
– To be in-charged / arranged for new employee induction and buddy program.
– Conduct exit interviews for resigned employee.
– Assist HR manager in any ad-hoc tasks/ special projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in HRM/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent
– At least 1-5 years of working experiences
– Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
– Fluent in BM, English and Mandarin
– Independent with good communication skills
– Good time management and follow up skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– Flexible and adaptable to fast changing environment
– A self-starter and reliable individual with personal integrity and able to work under pressure