- Provide support, enhancement and implementation services for SAP FI/CO. SAP FI/CO module includes General Ledger, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Bank, Asset accounting, Controlling, Special purpose ledger, Capital Investment management, Project management and Real estate management.
- Planning, coordinating, testing and ensuring timely and quality delivery of project and enhancements.
- Prepare all relevant documentation eg. project scope, costing, presentation and training materials, implementation working papers as and when required.
- Develop relationships with Business Key Users to drive the effectiveness of the SAP Functions to understand challenges and opportunities proactively.
- Provide assistance to check and identify SAP role and authorization issue by Finance users.
- Be aware of developments in the SAP FICO application and prepare to be on standby during service interruption.
- Organize and provide user training as and when required.
- Manage interfaces with external Analysts for third level support as necessary to deliver service to the business (interface with 3rd party system)
- Handles complex FICO related questions from the business including the analysis of month-end results.
- Support needed audit and compliance efforts.
- Degree or Diploma in IT with related working experience of SAP FI/CO module.
- Sound knowledge of SAP FI/CO configurations.
- Aptitude and experience to work in projects and teams.
- Pleasant personality, with good people handling and communication skills.
- A self starter, and able to work independently.
- Experienced in Finance business process flow in integrated system environment.
- Adaptive and willing to learning new skill.