IT Intern – Software Testing
- Create & maintain end-to-end test cases independently for multiple products
- Execute software test based on created test cases for all software features/functions
- Work closely with software developers to ensure delivery of quality software
- Document test results, log all the software defects and track the defects to closure
- Ensure high quality of products being developed and delivered based on product requirement
- Opportunity for exposure to software development may be considered on a case by case basis
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Game Development or equivalent. Preference will be given to penultimate year students.
- Please take note that you will be involved in casino product.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good attitude, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Good to have:
- o Knowledge in Web or Windows Gaming Application Development
- o Knowledge in .NET C# in Web or Windows solution development
Interns with good performance during internship may be offered a permanent role to join us upon graduating.