- Assist in contributing financial information and maintain RWI Group of Companies accounts in accordance with relevant accounting standards, statues and group accounting policies, including preparation of accounting journals, billings, posting, monthly reconciliation of bank/debtor/creditor balances and financial statement for analytical review.
- Prepare payment vouchers, cheques and payment requisitions to ensure invoices are properly approved in accordance with authority matrix and payments correctly.
- Assist to verify and check on staff claims to ensure they are properly supported with documents and approved in accordance with authority matrix.
- Assist in extracting General ledger and accounting data for compliance or required by superior for data analysis.
- Prepare journal al entries and supporting documents, maintain all transactions and records into SAP Accounting System to maintain complete accounting record.
- Liaise with operations department, external auditors, holding company, banks and other external parties where necessary to obtain necessary information and confirmation for compliance purposes.