- Teaching according to the educational needs up to British Curriculum, including the appropriate setting, delivering lessons, and marking of work to be carried out by the students.
- Preferably someone who can teach Mandarin Subject for preschool level.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, handouts, etc
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance. Enduring a high-quality learning experience for students, which meets internal and external quality standards.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades and other required records.
- Create a positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Updating professional knowledge and expertise as appropriate to keep up to date with developments in teaching practice and methodology, in general, and in the curriculum area of the related subjects.
- Preparing and regularly updating subject materials.
- Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises.
- Organizing and participating in social, cultural activities and school events.
- Ensures that children are safe, well behaved and disciplined.
- Provides updates to parents on children’s behavior and progress.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- At least SPM or Diploma in any field or equivalent.
- Excellent in the attendance record.
- Medical & dental reimbursement.
- Staff birthday celebration and hamper/gift card given during the festive celebration.
- Car park & travel reimbursement.
- Annual trip per year, family day, annual lunch.
- Friendly working environment.
- Annual bonus and salary increment every year.
- Cashback of medical & dental reimbursement (T&C).
Job Type: Full-time
Please send in your cv or call HR Ms Nadiah on 8206.