- Document control of method statement, construction material, on-site inspection report and management of mail sending and receiving account to ensure that the documents are intact, undamaged, convenient and fast for inquiry.
- Prepare for statistical work of the monthly construction progress meeting report and the monthly project quality report.
- Checks regularly for unapproved inspection data and informs the relevant personnel timely.
- Cooperate with the Contract department in sorting out the documents used for quality survey and ensure that there are no errors and omissions.
- Cooperate with the QA/QC Manager in the audit. The unqualified documents in the audit should be amended and completed in time.
- Responsible for classification, collation, identification, coding, filing and management of various documents for project quality system & construction inspection information.
1. Qualification: Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration or any relevant field.
2. Experience: At least 2 years of working experience in administration or construction related fields would be added advantage.
3. Skills & competencies:
a) Good communication and time management skills.
b) Well verse both spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
c) Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.