As a Product Engineer at Micron, you will be part of a forward-thinking team of engineers that solves complex problems, responsible for enabling Micron’s products with flawless and issue free release to both internal and external customers. Product Engineers are the key interface between Research and Development, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Responsible for both product development and supporting high volume manufacturing of SSD.
- Support for SSD failure analysis from NPI to HVM stage.
- Perform manufacturing yield evaluation and data analysis.
- Perform detailed electrical and physical failure analysis and work with other departments to resolve SSD related issues.
- Troubleshooting failure from customer return and provide solutions to fix the problems.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer engineering.
- Relevant experience in either SSD or HDD industry will be an advantage.
- Relevant experience with computer hardware, knowledge of storage interface such as SATA, SAS will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Perl and etc.