- Responsible for timely and accurate closing of monthly accounts; overall accuracy of all month-end journals and balance sheet report.
- Assist with all daily accounting operational tasks, such as SST filling and FRS115 revenue recognition.
- Responsible for handling all Account Receivable and Account Payable duties for entities.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and ensure that all transactions recorded in the books are correct, accurate, and complete.
- Assist in liaising with the external auditor for the yearly audit and provide all required audit and tax schedules and reports.
- Ensure that processes and reporting are completed in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with internal controls and company policies.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor or management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in finance is preferred. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Xero accounting software knowledge is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- A team player who is dynamic with a mature personality, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Regional exposure is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Q sentral.
- Opportunities for promotion.
- Yearly increments and performance bonuses.