- To be an ambassador for the school when meeting parents and other visitors and to act as the first point of reference when people arrive.
- To provide secretarial, clerical, and administrative support to the office and other staff.
- Support students to check-in / out of school.
- Support students & school activities arrangement.
- Update student attendance reports and records every day.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems: phone calls, appointments, photocopy, scanning, document binding.
- Input data for an accounting system. (If required)
- Answer calls /WhatsApp from parents regarding their inquiries.
- Front desk receptionist and support the cashier for the cafe (if required).
- Other tasks are given by the supervisor.
- You shall comply with all policies in the employee handbook which will be revised from time to time and training will be conducted before the official launch.
- Medical and dental reimbursement.
- Annual bonus and salary increment.
- EPF, SOCSO, and EIS contribution.
- Cashback of Medical & Dental Reimbursement (T&C)
- Annual trip, birthday celebration, annual lunch, hamper given during festive celebration.
*Preferably female & able to speak Mandarin
Job Type: Full-time
Working hours: Mon-Fri: ; 5.00 pm
and ; 1.00 pm
Salary: RM; RM3,000.00 per month