Applying for your first job can be overwhelming. All it takes is the courage to face challenges head-on and passion for winning. At Carlsberg, career opportunities for fresh graduates are almost limitless. Through this ;s strongest brands in the beer business. We are not just selling products, we are one of the pioneers to introduce joy and happiness with sips of Probably the Best Beer in the world to create moments that bring people together.
- Gain hands on operational experience by assisting the Maintenance Team in the following duties:
- Carry out preventative maintenance and routine scheduling servicing in accordance with the COM and manufacturers recommendations.
- Deal with machine breakdowns and effect repairs to ensure minimum down time.
- Trouble shoot and fault find any defects on machines and carry out repairs as necessary.
- Involve in line overhaul scheduling work may be needed from time to time.
- Involve maintenance document updating accordance COM requirement.
- Updating and maintaining accurate information on the company IT maintenance systems.
- Management of maintenance & repair sub contractors (as and when required).
- Active to have good 5S housekeeping standard in maintenance department.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest standard and in the interest of the company.
- Carry out other reasonable requests made by the line manager to support departmental or company objectives.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies including Health & Safety are complied with.
- Observe and comply with all good working practices.
- Degree in any relevant field, minimum CGPA 3.0, Second Class Upper or equivalent
- Malaysian graduates not in any employment
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Proven leadership skills in extra-curricular activities
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and systematic with sound analytical skills
- High work capacity, self-driven and a team-player
- Proactive, action-oriented, persistent and resilient
- Passion in the beer industry
Through this program, Carlsberg Malaysia Apprentices will be able to:
- Gain experience of integrating theoretical knowledge and its application in the industry
- Acquire knowledge, skills and mindset to accelerate learning curve
- Develop leadership and enabling skills which are critical for success in the corporate environment
- Build network and explore your career interests
Shah Alam, MY
Apprenticeship (6 months contract)
Part time / Full time
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.