• Process pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order. Accounts Payable Analyst may require processing one or these types of invoices (with PO or without PO).
• Respond to vendor inquiries.
• Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day. • Receives scanned invoices from Scanning Center.
• Responsible for indexing of invoices before processing by the Payment team. • Has working knowledge on both scanning and Accounts Payable application.
Travel and Expense (T&E) Processing:
• Manage travel and entertainment process including:
o Processing and validating approvals in T&E reports.
o Processing, reviewing and releasing payment based on electronic expense reports.
• Monitor and follow up on lost/missing receipts.
Month End Closing Processing:
• Review and post month end journals, perform GA related month end closing tasks in SAP and prepare monthly reports
• Co-ordinate & manage month end closing to ensure closing is completed per month end schedule
• Review and process fixed asset related transactions in SAP e.g. acquisition, capitalization, scrapping & sales
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve simple system errors relating to Asset Accounting, Journal processing & SAP system closing tasks
• Graduated with at least a Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business-related course.
• At least 2 years of working experience in relevant field.
• Shared service industry experience is an add advantage.
• Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English.
• Prior experience in SAP.
• Must be meticulous and a good team player.
• Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.