- Sales Management
- Approach walk in customers and sourcing from internal database to do consultative selling via fact finding
- Product knowledge and ability to execute simple consumer product application (direct or referral basis)
- Referrals and cross selling of other banking products including SME financing
- Keeping abreast with updated product information and market changes (e.g. revised interest rates of Alliance Bank products and competitors).
- Compiling and submitting accurate and timely sales reports.
- Portfolio & Relationship Management
- Focus on superior customer service and increase the average customer product holding ratio
- Grow balances and deepen wallet share in key products
- Refer new customers to the respective units (e.g. SME, GCCT).
- Grow customer franchise and contain customer attrition
- Comply to regulations and control set by the Bank and external regulators
- Sales Support Management
- Project a professional business image at all times through high standards of integrity, housekeeping and personal grooming by being a role model to others
- Strictly adhere to contact management & service standards for calls, visit, portfolio review and market research frequency to customers
- Self-motivated, results driven with positive mindset and a good team player.
- Energetic and independent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and strong customer service.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Resourceful and adaptable with ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Strong and decisive problem solving and decision making skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Degree / Diploma holders (preferably in areas of Finance, Marketing & Business Admin) or its equivalent.
- Knowledge of Bank’s products including insurance possess insurance certificate like PCE (A,B and C) and / or Ceili License are an added advantage.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales and relationship building in all aspects of business development
- Various location available for application,