- Conduct risk-based internal audit assignments in accordance with established internal audit / IS audit standards and leading practices; and in a professional and timely manner.
- Plan, lead and/or carry out IS audit assignments, which include ensuring sufficient audit coverage, activities are carried out in an effective manner to produce high quality work; and efficiency in meeting audit assignment timelines.
- Manage a portfolio of IS audit assignments and provide support for non-assignment operational and strategic activities, as well as to mentor/provide guidance to other resources.
- Possess a degree in a relevant discipline, with at least 4-5 years of experiences in IS Audit.
- Good knowledge of banking systems.
- Candidates who possess relevant professional certifications (CISA, CRISC, CISM, CIA, CISSP, etc) will be an added advantage.
- Must have good understanding of risk management and controls frameworks.
- Resourceful, meticulous, analytical and possess project management, interpersonal and problem solving skills.